Export Delaware is headed to Mexico again, and the best part is — there is room for you on the trip. We’ve partnered with our in-country trade representative, Miguel de Regil, who will prepare customized itineraries for each participating company. Miguel and the Export Delaware team will work together to ensure participants meet the right customers, distributors and partners on the trip.
Mexico is the ideal market for Delaware small businesses who are looking to grow their export business. Here’s why:
- Mexico is a top market for products and services that Delaware businesses offer, especially IT, Bio-science, Chemicals and Agriculture.
- Mexico is the 15th largest economy in the world and the nation continues to experience stable economic growth.
- Recent economic reforms have liberalized key sectors such as energy and telecommunications, creating market opportunities.
- Mexico has proven to be a very profitable market for Delaware’s small business exporters. Previous business trips to the country have generated over $10 million in projected sales for participating companies.
We can’t help but remember our first trip to the nation, back in the Fall of 2015. George Chambers, a new exporter, joined us on the trip and he experienced tremendous success selling his solar water heating systems to five hospitals in Mexico. Read more here.
Join us on the next trip to Mexico:
December 2-6, 2019
Monterrey and Mexico City
This trip includes:
Export Delaware’s Business trips are an excellent opportunity to meet face-to-face with distributors and potential customers – all with the assistance of seasoned global trade experts. Here are some of the benefits:
- Business meetings with distributors, agents, or customers according to your needs — all arranged specifically for your company.
- Assistance from State of Delaware in-country trade representative Miguel de Regil and the Export Delaware Team.
- Translation of sales presentations and materials (if needed) and in-country transportation and interpreters on the trip.
- Preparation session and in-country briefing.
- On-site assistance throughout the trip and follow-up assistance upon return.
- All services, valued at $6,500 per company, are financed by the SBA and the State of Delaware.
- Businesses with physical operations in the State of Delaware who meet the qualifying criteria may apply.
Trip costs and financial assistance
Export Delaware is committed to planning a successful trip for your business. In fact, the services provided by the State are valued at $6,500 per company.
Your travel expenses may even be covered by the STEP Grant, a program by the SBA that will reimburse up to 50 percent of all pre-approved, eligible, export marketing expenses (up to a maximum of $7,000).
Apply by completing a STEP Grant Application here.
Contact Beth Pomper firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about the trip.