Export Delaware invites you to join us on a business trip to Dubai to meet new customers and potential partners.
Meeting face-to-face with prospective customers is critical to establishing new business relationships around the world. Let us help you make the right contacts overseas and achieve new international sales! We will arrange business meetings with distributors, agents, or customers according to your needs, all specific to your company.
This trip is funded in part of a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Eligible Delaware small businesses who participate may qualify for funding assistance up to 50% of eligible travel expenses.
Join us on a business trip to the UAE
March 1 – 5, 2021
This Trip Includes:
- Assistance from the State of Delaware’s trade representatives, Joe Hepworth and James Maley-Craig of OCO Global, in the Middle East and the Export Delaware team.
- Translation of sales presentations, interpreters and in-country transportation to your meetings when needed.
- Preparation session, in-country briefing, and follow-up support after the trip.
Why the UAE?
The UAE has been the top U.S. export market in the Middle East North Africa region for the last 10 years.
- As the leading commercial hub, the UAE (especially Dubai) continues to play a central role as a regional trade, logistics, and tourism hub.
- The following industries are growing in the UAE and there is great demand for products and services: healthcare, medical devices and equipment, logistics and infrastructure, medical tourism, technology, pharma and chemicals.
Trip Costs and Financial Assistance
Export Delaware is committed to planning a successful trip for your business. In fact, the services provided by the State are valued at $6,500 per company.
Your travel expenses may even be covered by the STEP Grant, a program by the SBA that will reimburse up to 50 percent of all pre-approved, eligible, export marketing expenses (up to a maximum of $7,000).
Apply by completing a STEP Grant Application here.
Note: At this time, we plan to travel in-person to Dubai. Should we be unable to travel due to COVID-19, this program will be conducted virtually via video conferencing.