Export Delaware invites you to join us on a business trip to France to meet new customers and potential partners. Meeting face-to-face with prospective customers is critical to establishing new business relationships around the world. Let us help you make the right contacts overseas and achieve new international sales! We will arrange business meetings with distributors, agents, or customers according to your needs, all specific to your company.
Join us on a business trip to France
December 7 – 11, 2020
This Trip Includes:
- Assistance from State of Delaware’s trade representative, Christelle Maffre, OCO Global, in France and the Export Delaware team.
- In-country transportation on the trip.
- Preparation session, in-country briefing and follow-up support after the trip.
France is the world’s fifth-largest economy. The nation’s central location in Europe makes it an ideal market for Delaware exporters.
- The U.S.-French commercial and economic alliance is one of the United States’ oldest and closest.
- With a GDP of approximately $2.8 trillion, France is Europe’s third-largest economy after Germany and the UK.
- France has a strong manufacturing sector, including aircraft. pharmaceutical, and automotive.
Trip Costs and Financial Assistance
Export Delaware is committed to planning a successful trip for your business. In fact, the services provided by the State are valued at $6,500 per company.
Your travel expenses may even be covered by the STEP Grant, a program by the SBA that will reimburse up to 50 percent of all pre-approved, eligible, export marketing expenses (up to a maximum of $7,000).
Apply by completing a STEP Grant Application here.